Standard-Duty Pneumatic Screen and Storm Door CloserWhite, 1 Pack
- IMPROVE YOUR DOOR SAFETY: Wright Products standard-duty pneumatic (air pressure) door closer is designed for out-swinging light-to-medium weight storm, home, or security doors. Each door closer measures 12-5/8” long (unextended) and 1-1/2” in diameter. Use a single closer for light to medium weighted doors or paired (one on top and one at the bottom) for heavier storm and screen doors.
- DURABILITY: This standard-duty-use door closer has a high level of durability that can withstand repeated opening and closing throughout the day.
- ADJUSTABLE: You can easily increase or decrease the closing speed and force with a screw at the end of the pneumatic tube.
- CONTROLLED CLOSING: The fully lubricated spring stretches to allow the door to open a full 90 degrees before it pulls the door closed at a controlled pace. By using air within the pneumatic tube to cushion the force of the door, it prevents it from slamming and preserves the life of the closer, the door and the door frame.
- READY TO INSTALL: All installation hardware is included, no additional parts need to be ordered or added. Comes with seasonal latching adjustment option to switch between a glass or screen insert.
- All installation hardware included
- White finish
The standard duty pneumatic closer is designed for all out-swinging storm or screen doors. Use a single closer for light to medium weighted doors or paired (one on top and one at the bottom) for heavier full-view storm and screen doors. The pneumatic closer has a full 90-degree opening range and adjustable closing speed.