Exit DevicePush, Matte Black
- UL Listed: 3 Hour fire rated for added protection and meeting building requirements
- ADA Compliant: Meets ADA requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Included SC4 Brass Cylinder and pull plate for added security
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 Standards and tested to exceed 500,000 cycles
- Deadlocking latch bolt with 5/8" projection
- Ideal for doors with 2-3/4" backset optional shim included for doors with greater than 2-3/4" backset.
- Included SC4 Brass Cylinder for added security and pull plate for added convenience
- Non-Handed: Can be applied to left or right handed doors
- Latch can be "dogged" in open position for high-traffic doors
- Ideal for doors up to 36"-42" wide and can be field-sized to work with 28" doors
Brinks Commercial 32" Universal Non-handed Rim Exit Device is a perfect solution for indoor or outdoor commercial use. This exit device features steel construction that meets ANSI Grade 1 standards making it ideal for high-traffic area and heavy use. This highly versatile exit device can be applied to left or right handed metal or wood doors that range from 28" to 42" wide and 1.75"-2" thick. It can be used on a single door or pair of doors. Package included everything needed to install, including a 6-pin SC4 brass cylinder and steel pull plate for added convenience.
|Product Type||Exit Device|
LIMITED TEN-YEAR WARRANTY - This product is warranted by Hampton Products International (“HPI”) to the original consumer purchaser against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for ten years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to product: used in commercial or common area applications; used for purposes for which it was not designed or intended; or which has been abused, misused, modified, or improperly installed, operated, maintained, and/or repaired. This warranty does not cover scratches, abrasions, or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, or other chemicals. HPI IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To make a warranty claim for repair or replacement, visit www.hampton.care or contact Hampton Care at 1-800-562-5625. Return of defective product and receipt may be required for warranty claims.