Single Cylinder DeadboltMatte Black
- Saw resistant deadbolt and metal collar helps stop intruders and provides peace of mind
- Sleek matte black finish
- ANSI Grade 1: Tested to exceed 250,000 cycles
- UL Listed: 3 Hour fire rated for added protection and meeting building requirements
- Included 6-Pin SC4 brass cylinder includes 2-keys
- Door Type: Wood or Metal doors 1-3/8"-2" thick
- Non-Handed: Can be applied to left or right handed doors
- Adjustable latch fits 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- Included hardware: mounting screws, 2 keys and installation instructions
The Brinks Commercial Single Cylinder Deadbolt lock is designed for interior or exterior doors where security is top of mind. The inside locks and unlocks the deadbolt using a thumbturn and the outside locks and unlocks with a key. The deadbolt is equipped with a 6-Pin SC4 brass cylinder, saw resistant bolt and metal collar to resist prying and wrenching from intruders. It's made to fit wood or metal doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick and has an adjustable latch that fits a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. The Single Cylinder Deadbolt is also ANSI Grade 1 and tested to exceed 250,000 cycles and has a 3 hour fire rating (UL Listed) for commercial use. A square corner strike plate, 2 keys, mounting hardware and installation instructions are included.
LIMITED TEN-YEAR WARRANTY - This product is warranted by Hampton Products International (“HPI”) to the original consumer purchaser against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for ten years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to product: used in commercial or common area applications; used for purposes for which it was not designed or intended; or which has been abused, misused, modified, or improperly installed, operated, maintained, and/or repaired. This warranty does not cover scratches, abrasions, or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, or other chemicals. HPI IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To make a warranty claim for repair or replacement, visit www.hampton.care or contact Hampton Care at 1-800-562-5625. Return of defective product and receipt may be required for warranty claims.