Brinks Commercial Light Duty Keyed Entry Lever, Satin Chrome Finish
The Brinks Commercial Light Duty Keyed Entry Lever is designed for entry doors or doorways where added security is needed. Turning the inside button locks outside lever until unlocked with a key or turn button is manually unlocked. A 5-Pin SC1 cylinder and brass plug provide added security and peace of mind. Equipped with tubular chassis for easier installation, the keyed entry lever will fit wood or metal doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick. The Light Duty Keyed Entry Lever features 3-3/4" solid zinc diecast levers, an ANSI Grade 2 rating that's tested to exceed 500,000 cycles, a 3 hour fire rating (UL Listed) and is ADA compliant for commercial or residential use. A T-strike, full lip strike, 2 keys, mounting hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Easy to install on wood or metal doors
- 5-Pin SC1 cylinder, brass plug, includes 2 keys
- Fits 1-3/8” to 2” thick doors
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- UL fire rated for 3 hours
- Includes T-strike and full lip strike
|Product Type||Keyed Entry|