Glenshaw Entry Lever with Almarrion DeadboltKeyed Entry, Tuscan Bronze
- Features innovative, new Push Pull Rotate™ technology - the hands free way to open a door
- Reinforce your doors with the quality and durability of Brink's
- Fits and works on all standard doors, left hand and right hand
- Limited lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship
- Simple to install with only a Phillips screwdriver
Push Pull Rotate™ the hands-full door lock from Brink's. The only door lock that opens 3 ways: Push it, pull it, or rotate it. Simply push or pull on the knob or level with an elbow, hip or finger to open the door. Despite being so easy to use, the lock is built to ensure the most rigorous residential security standards as you would expect from Brink's. You can rest assured they will keep intruders out and your family and valuables safe. The Push Pull Rotate door locks are built on a commercial grade chassis to withstand repeated use, making them perfect for front and back doors and all interior rooms like bathrooms, laundry rooms, and pantries. Installation is easy and fit most standard doors. Made with superior craftsmanship, Push Pull Rotate door locks have hidden screws for a decorative appearance. With 75mm diameter roses to hide the blemish from old hardware and removable interior knobs or levers for scratch-free installation.
|Product Type||Lever Combo|