The Flexible Steel Loop Cable is designed to be used with any of our Brink's 1.5 inch or higher shackle padlocks. The cable is 3/8 inches thick and has a 15-foot braided steel, covered with a vinyl to protect chrome or other surfaces. Ideal for locking up motorcycle, jet skis, grill, or other valuables that require a longer cable.
- Features - Brinks’ flexible twisted steel cable has a heavy-duty vinyl protective wrap to prevent marring and corrosion.
- Measurements - Measures 3/8" in diameter and is 15 ft. long with loop ends, with a cut Strength of 3100 lbs.
- Use with other Brinks Products - Able to be used with Brinks’ other padlocks, disc locks, and other Security measures.
- Ideal Usage - Ideal for locking up motorcycle, jet skis, grill, or other valuables that require a longer cable.
- Quality You Can Trust - A global leader in Security-related products and services, the Brink's name is synonymous with top quality products to keep you and your belongings safe.
We do not specify a Tension Breaking Strength on any of our cables. We only specify what’s the cut strength is.
Note: Our cables are not to be used for towing, tie downs or lifting.