The Keeper Performance Engineered® 20 FT Vehicle Recovery Strap is designed for emergency vehicle towing and recovery. The 2" Hi-Test® abrasion-resistant strap is a great chain alternative. It is light, compact and won't rust, rot, or mildew.
- 7,000 lbs. Max vehicle weight (WLL)
- 15,000 lbs. Break strength
- Stretch and recoil action
- Ideal for mid-sized trucks and SUVs
The Husky 20’ Vehicle Recovery Strap features a durable 2” webbing and fabric looped ends. The recovery strap is ideal for emergency towing of stuck or disabled vehicle and is a great alternative for chains. The strap is abrasion, rot and mildew resistant and can endure the elements and repeated use. The vehicle recovery strap is lightweight, compact making it portable and easy to store. Ideal for mid-sized trucks and SUVs.
- 7,000 lbs. maximum vehicle weight (WLL)
- 15,000 lbs. break strength
- 20 ft. vehicle recovery strap
- 2 Hi-Test webbing
- Abrasion-resistant webbing
- Ideal for recovering vehicles and other heavy loads from ditches, mud and snow
- Lightweight strap fits behind most pickup-truck seats
Our Diamond Braid ropes absorb towing jerks better than others. But these Tow Ropes, Tow Straps and Vehicle Recovery Straps do not allow the towing vehicle to get a running start and apply the Kinetic energy to pull the stuck vehicle out of the mud, snow or sand like seen when using the Kinetic Ropes.
These Recovery Straps are great for use when you do not need to provide Kinetic Energy to pull the vehicle out or you need to add length to your winch cable, because an anchor point, tree, or anchoring vehicle is further than the your winch cable length can reach