Brink’s Weather Resistant Padlock features a laminated steel 40 mm body with a chrome plated, hardened steel shackle wrapped in vinyl for increased cut resistance and a hitch pin. The padlock is equipped with a 4-pin tumbler, dual lever locking mechanism for pick and pry resistance and a key cylinder cover to keep dirt and grime out for long lasting performance. With its superior corrosion resistance, it is perfect for use in any wet climate and the harshest environments. The padlock and hitch pin is ideal to use with Class 3 Receiver Hitches. As a global leader in security-related products and services, the Brink's name is synonymous with top quality merchandise, ‘A Trusted Name in Security since 1859’ ™.
- Features - Brink’s Laminated Steel Padlock has a 40mm body with chrome plated, hardened steel shackle for cut resistance. The entire lock is vinyl wrapped for use in wet climate and/or harsh environments.
- Security - Equipped with a four-pin brass tumbler cylinder, double lever locking mechanism for pick and pry resistance, and a key cylinder cover to keep dirt and grime out for long lasting performance.
- Strength - Steel shackle has a cut Strength up to 2317 lbs.
- Ideal Usage - Its superior corrosion resistance makes it perfect for use in any wet climate and the harshest environments. Ideal to use to secure doors, gates, sheds, trailers, storages, chains and other items subjected to the elements.
- The Diameter of the Hitch Pin is 5/8” = 0.625in.
- The padlock and hitch pin is ideal to use with Class 3 Receiver Hitches.
- Class 3 hitches have 2-inch receiver sizes