The Keeper® 6 ft. Winch Strap-Tree Saver is designed for roadside emergencies and recoveries. The strap features abrasion-resistant Hi-Test® webbing that will not rust, rot or mildew. The strap is a great chain alternative that is lightweight, portable and can be easily stored in the trunk or tool box.
- 8,000 lbs. Max Vehicle Weight
- 20,000 lbs. Webbing strength
- 2" Hi-Test® Webbing
- Ideal for electric winches or to tow stuck/disabled vehicles
Our Tree Saver Winch Strap is ONLY for protecting a tree from damage or injuries that could kill the tree. The Tree Saver Winch Strap is used when you need an anchoring point for your winch cable connection to a tree for winching.
- The WLL rating is 8,000 lbs. MAX. Vehicle Weight, NEVER exceed or use in an application with a vehicle weighting more than 8,000 lbs.
- The webbing strength is 20,000 lbs., this is NOT to be used to establish a usable strength application or physical use limits, this is used to establish the Safety Factor to account for sudden jerk, load settling, etc.
- The Tree Saver Winch Strap is NEVER to be used for Lifting or Overhead Lifting.
- Tow Ropes, Tow Straps, Vehicle Recovery Straps and Tree Saver Winch Straps, are NEVER used for lifting or overhead lifting.
- Our Lifting Slings are the only slings we rate for Vertical/Inline, Choker and Basket Capacity use, and the capacity ratings vary on application style.