The Universal Hardware Light Duty Keyed Entry Lever is designed for entry doors or doorways where added security is needed. Turning the inside button locks outside lever until unlocked with a key or turn button is manually unlocked. A 5-Pin SC1 cylinder and brass plug provide added security and peace of mind. Equipped with tubular chassis for easier installation, the keyed entry lever will fit wood or metal doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick. The Light Duty Keyed Entry Lever features 3-3/4" solid zinc diecast levers, an ANSI Grade 2 rating that's tested to exceed 500,000 cycles, a 3 hour fire rating (UL Listed) and is ADA compliant for commercial or residential use. A T-strike, full lip strike, 2 keys, mounting hardware and installation instructions are included. Universal Hardware is the pro's choice for commercial door hardware and flat goods.
- Features - This device is reversible to work on both left- or right-handed doors. It comes with a tubular chassis, making it ideal for commercial applications such as entry doors and anything that needs locking.
- Measurements - Fits 1-3/8” to 2” thick doors with an adjustable latch that fits 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
- Specifications - Meets ANSI Grade 2 standards, meets ADA requirements, and has a 3-hour UL fire rating. Made from corrosion-resistant steel. Keyed lock has a 5-pin SC1 cylinder, brass plug, and includes 2 keys.
- Installation - Includes T-strike and full lip strike. Easy to install on wood or metal doors and has been tested to exceed 500,000 cycles. Turn the inside button to lock the outside lever until unlocked either with a key or manually unlocked.
- Universal Hardware is the pro's choice for commercial door hardware and flat goods.
Confirmed: our LD Tubular keyed levers extend back to ½” of the door face.
The privacy/passage levers have a shorter return and do not meet the requirement.