The 16 ft. Combat Ratchet Tie-Down features a durable 1.25 in. webbing to absorb shock and to resist cut, rot and abrasion. It is constructed with a steel ratchet with tactical handles and vinyl-coated double J-hooks to prevent scratching and marring. To engage pull strap to desired tension and ratchet by raising and lowering the handle to secure cargo into place.
- 1,000 lbs. Working load limit
- 1-1/4" Wide extreme webbing™ - 67% more abrasion resistant, 30% more cut resistant versus regular webbing
- Extra wide ratchet handle for greater comfort, easy to use with gloves, and better leverage
- Diamond ridge handle provides "No Slip Grip"
- Black out combat ratchet with rubber protected edges, vinyl coated double J Hooks and D-ring on both ends
- Sewn-in soft tie D-ring located on short end
- Professional grade
The Soft Tie with “D Rings” are perfect for wrapping the strap around a non-hookable Tie-Down point like shown in the image below. Also to prevent any scratches on the paint with the hook.
It is the same use case for the loose D-Ring for a soft tie – just on the long strap.
Since it is not stitched in, it allows you to vary where along the strap they have a tie in point.